We are passionate about our work and we are always looking for talented managers and designers to join our team. Our success stems from the creativity, expertise, and dedication of our talented professionals.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apple Designs in an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CAD Drafter (Signage) – Raleigh, NC
Apple Designs, Inc. (Raleigh, NC office) is looking to hire a CAD Drafter (Signage) with technical drafting experience in AutoCAD and/or Revit for project-specific work related to the production of construction documents for architectural signage. The ideal candidate will possess the requisite technical skills and familiarity architectural planning, wayfinding, signage, and environmental design.
- Work closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Work from relevant consultant documents to generate detailed drawings of signing, wayfinding, and thematic EGD elements (2- and 3-Dimensional)
- Conduct research for the project team
- Create, layout, and design large presentations and environmental graphic design packages
- In-depth knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Familiarity with the following Adobe Creative Suite programs: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Access
- Signage design and structural detail experience (highly preferred)
- Materials, fabrication, and installation knowledge (desired, but not required)
This is a full-time position, but part-time, temp-to-hire, and contractor opportunities will be considered.
Applicants should include a cover letter and salary requirements along with their resume. Qualified candidates only.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Apply
Please email your resume, portfolio, and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.