Wayfinding Experiential Graphic Designer
At Apple Designs, we create information systems designed to improve public navigation through complex environments. We specialize in static and dynamic signage, wayfinding information systems, experiential graphic design, and visual communications.
We are looking for a Wayfinding Experiential Graphic Designer to help create memorable experiences that help people navigate through a built environment. You will work with our design team and collaborate with outside architects and engineers as we plan, design, and implement creative wayfinding solutions for our clients.
- Conceptualize, visualize, and illustrate how people interact with and use space
- Lead creative design assignments from concept through install
- Design and plan a variety of EGD project types, including signage, wayfinding, and integrated interior graphics
- Manage and execute work on multiple projects concurrently
- Participate in weekly progress meetings
- Interpret client needs and lead them through detailed decision-making processes
- Research materials, manufacturers, and suppliers
- Work on and manage budgets
- Coordinate with Architects, Engineers, and Interior Designers
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Architecture, or Interior Design
- Proficient in Illustrator and similar Adobe Creative Cloud design programs
- EGD and/or Signage and Wayfinding experience
- Experience managing projects
- Strong creative vision and technical skills
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to manage your time across multiple projects
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Experience with ADA code as it pertains to signage and graphics preferred
- Familiarity with signage materials, fabrication, and installation preferred
- Familiar with architectural plans and drafting programs preferred
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health, prescription, dental, and vision insurance with no waiting period
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan and 3% company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Continuing education
Send portfolio, resume and cover letter with any salary requirements to email@example.com. Qualified candidates only.
Apple Designs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.