We are passionate about our work and we are always looking for talented managers and designers to join our team. Our success stems from the creativity, expertise, and dedication of our talented professionals.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apple Designs in an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Junior Experiential Graphic Designer
Apple Designs is seeking a Junior Experiential Graphic Designer to join our growing Wayfinding and Signage Design firm in Raleigh, NC.
In this position, you will collaborate with our talented multi-disciplinary team of designers on projects that enhance human experiences through effective and unique solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Work collaboratively to design conceptual solutions, develop and produce experiential graphics
- Create 2D and 3D renderings to visualize designs
- Create and edit scaled plans and elevations for presentations
- Design and update project support materials
- Support the team by gathering project information (such as design research and site surveys)
- Attend client meetings, limited occasional travel based on project needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- A minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
- Knowledge of graphic communication principles, typography, and information hierarchy
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Knowledge of wayfinding principles and signage
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and organization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members from various creative disciplines
- Self-motivated with a passion to stay current on design trends
- Effectively prioritize and manage time
Our culture is collaborative and open. We value people who are fun to work with and who have a positive impact on those around them.
Apple Designs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants should include a cover letter and salary requirements along with their resume. Qualified candidates only.