We are passionate about our work and we are always looking for talented managers and designers to join our team. Our success stems from the creativity, expertise, and dedication of our talented professionals.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apple Designs in an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Apple Designs, we create information systems designed to improve
public navigation through complex environments. We specialize in static and
dynamic signage, wayfinding information systems, experiential graphic design,
and visual communications.
We are looking for an experienced Revit/CAD Designer to join our Raleigh, NC office as we work with architects and engineers to plan, design, and implement creative wayfinding solutions for clients around the world.
- Produce Construction Documents for architectural signage
- Generate detailed drawings of signage, wayfinding, and thematic EGD elements
- Work closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Manage and execute work on multiple projects concurrently
- Participate in weekly progress meetings
- Research materials, manufacturers, and suppliers
- Coordinate with Architects, Engineers, and Interior Designers
- Limited travel as necessary for research and field work
- 3+ years Revit, CAD, and design experience
- Associate’s Degree (or higher)
- Ability to manage your time across many projects at once
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Independent, self-motivated
- Signage design and structural detail experience
- Conceptual design experience
- Familiarity with signage materials, fabrication and installation methods
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- Adobe Creative Suites (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) experience is a plus
Apple Designs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants should include a cover letter and salary requirements along with their resume. Qualified candidates only.