We are passionate about our work and we are always looking for talented managers and designers to join our team. Our success stems from the creativity, expertise, and dedication of our talented professionals.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and opportunities for personal and professional growth. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Apple Designs in an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Apple Designs, we create information systems designed to improve public navigation through complex environments. We specialize in static and dynamic signage, wayfinding information systems, experiential graphic design, and visual communications.
We are looking for an experienced BIM/Revit Drafter to join our team as we work with architects and engineers to plan, design, and implement creative wayfinding solutions for our clients.
- Produce construction documents for architectural signage
- Generate detailed drawings of signing, wayfinding, and thematic EGD elements
- Work closely with senior staff supporting design and technical tasks
- Manage and execute work on multiple projects concurrently
- Participate in weekly progress meetings
- Research materials, manufacturers, and suppliers
- Coordinate with Architects, Engineers, and Interior Designers
- Revit and AutoCAD design and drafting experience
- Experience with A/E collaboration and coordination tools (BIM 360 and Navisworks)
- Associate’s Degree or higher
- Ability to manage your time across many projects at once
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented
- Independent, self-motivated
- Signage & conceptual design experience preferred
- Familiarity with BIM 360 and AutoCAD
- Familiarity with Bluebeam and Enscape preferred
- Familiarity with signage materials, fabrication, and installation
- Hybrid work schedule
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- SIMPLE IRA retirement plan and 3% company match
- Paid time off and holidays
- Continuing education
Send resume and cover letter with any salary requirements. Portfolio optional. Qualified candidates only.
Apple Designs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants should include a cover letter and salary requirements along with their resume. Qualified candidates only.